Anwer Khan Modern Medical College Students GuideApril 12, 2017
Anwer Khan Modern Medical College application processApril 12, 2017
: We have 18 different departments which include almost all the genres of medical study. We have efficient Professors who are experts in their respective field. We offer five years MBBS degree and a year of internship. The five years course is divided into three professional exams.
We offer studies in
- Anatomy: a branch of biology concerned with the study of the structures of organisms and their parts.
- Physiology: A scientific study of normal mechanisms and their interactions within a living body.
- Biochemistry: Sometimes known as Biological chemistry, it is the study of chemical processing within and relating to living organisms.
- Pathology: A casual study of diseases.
- Community Medicine: A branch of medicine dealing with health care issues affecting communities as a whole.
- Microbiology: It is a study of microscopic organisms.
- Pharmacology: A branch of biology concerning with the study of drug action.
- Forensic Medicine: This study focuses on determining the cause of death by examining a corpse. This study helps in the process of investigation of a crime.
- Medicine: It encompasses a variety of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health through prevention and treatment.
- Neuro Medicine: It is a bunch of medicine used for prevention of the disorders of the nervous system.
- Surgery: An ancient medical specialty that uses operative manual and instrumental techniques to investigate a disease or injury.
- Nephrology: A special medicine and pediatrics concerning with the study of different kind of kidney problems.
- Pediatric: A branch of medicine study dealing with the medical care of infants and children, the age limit is usually from birth to up to 18 – 21 years.
- Endocrinology: A brunch of biology which deals with the problems of one’s endocrine system.
- Ophthalmology: It is a study which deals with the diseases of an eyeball.
- ENT: ENT stands for Ear, Nose, and Throat. The ENT study deals with the problems of Ear, Nose and Throat.
- Orthopedic Surgery & Traumatology: Orthopedic Surgery is a brunch of surgery concerning with conditions involving the musculoskeletal system. Traumatology is a brunch of medicine study which cures the wounds and injuries caused by accidents or violence to a person and the surgical therapy to repair the damage.
- Cardiology: This study deals with the disorders of the heart and circulatory system.
- Neuro Surgery: Neurosurgery, or neurological surgery, is the medical specialty concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, surgical treatment, and rehabilitation of disorders which affect any portion of the nervous system including the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and extra-cranial cerebrovascular system.
- Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology:
- Gynae and Obstetrics: physicians who provide medical care related to pregnancy or childbirth and those who diagnose, treat, and help prevent diseases of women, particularly those affecting the reproductive system. May also provide general medical care to women.
- Infertility and Reproductive Medicine: