BGC Trust Medical College Tution Fees StructureApril 14, 2017
Dhaka National Medical College LibraryOctober 23, 2017
We have 23 different departments which include almost all the genres of medical study. We have efficient Professors who are expert in their respective field. We offer five years MBBS degree and a year of internship. The five years course is divided in three professional exams.
We offer studies in:
- Anatomy: a branch of biology concerned with the study of the structures of organisms and their parts.
- Physiology: A scientific study of normal mechanisms and their interactions within a living body.
- Biochemistry: Sometimes know as Biological chemistry, it is the study of chemical processing within and relating to living organisms.
- Pathology: A casual study of diseases.
- Community Medicine: A branch of medicine dealing with health care issues affecting communities as a whole.
- Microbiology: It is a study of microscopic organisms.
- Pharmacology: A branch of biology concerning with the study of drug action.
- Forensic Medicine: This study focuses on determining the cause of death by examining a corpse. This study helps in the process of investigation of a crime.
- Medicine: It encompasses a variety of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health by prevention and treatment.
- Surgery: An ancient medical specialty that uses operative manual and instrumental techniques to investigate a disease or injury.
- Pediatric: A branch of medicine study dealing with the medical care of infants and children, the age limit is usually from birth to up to 18 – 21 years.
- Ophthalmology: It is a study which deals with the diseases of an eyeball.
- ENT: ENT stands for Ear, Nose and Throat. The ENT study deals with the problems of Ear, Nose and Throat.
- Orthopedic Surgery: Orthopedic Surgery is a brunch of surgery concerning with conditions involving the musculoskeletal system.
- Cardiology: This study deals with the disorders of heart and circulatory system.
- Gynaecology & Obesity: Gynaecology is the study of physiology and medicine which deals with the functions and diseases specific to women and girls, especially those affecting the reproductive system. Obesity is a study which helps to reduce the state of being grossly fat or overweight.
- Dermatology: Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin, nails, hair and its diseases.
- Gastroenterology: It is the study of the branch of medicine which deals with disorders of the stomach and intestines.
- Neuro Medicine: It is a study of a medical specialty concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, surgical treatment, and rehabilitation of disorders which affect any portion of the nervous system including the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and extra-cranial cerebrovascular system.
- Radiology & Imaging: It is a study of diagnosing and treating diseases and injuries using medical imaging techniques, such as x-rays, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), nuclear medicine, positron emission tomography (PET) and many more.
- Anesthesiology: It is the practice of medicine dedicated to the relief of pain and total care of the surgical patient before, during and after surgery.
- Dentistry: It is a branch of medicine that is involved in the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders and conditions of the dental system.
- Endocrinology: It is the branch study of physiology and medicine concerned with endocrine glands and hormones.