MBBS IN BANGLADESH
MBBS in Bangladesh is the most suitable option for medical study. Bangladesh is one amongst the foremost lovely countries among all the Asian country. In Bangladesh, you can choose a college at an affordable cost. Their colleges are four universities like Dhaka University, Chittagong University, Rajshahi University & SUST. Total packages start from 22-23 Lacs.
Let’s discuss the medical study in Bangladesh:
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Bangladesh
- The Universities/Colleges are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) & the World Health Organization (WHO)
- The medium of instruction is English & Students are taught with local students for studying medical in Bangladesh
- Syllabus similar to Indian Medical Curriculum
- Students are allowed to touch the patients not plastic body
- Highest MCl/FMGE passing ratio
- Frequent interaction with Indian doctors/professors visiting Bangladesh
- Medicines are similar to India
- Similar disease patterns to India
- Diagnostic report are in the English Language
- The climate and culture in Bangladesh is similar to India
- Similar food to India
- Affordable travel costs ( Train, Bus, Flight)
Why Study MBBS in Bangladesh
There is hope for all. Many students want to study MBBS abroad. Because, in Govt colleges, there have not enough seats. In private colleges, you have to give a donation. So students choosing a different country to study MBBS course. Bangladesh is a rising name among all the countries. The student will simply attend Study MBBS in Bangladesh.
Above all, Bangladeshi faculties are approved by the World Health Organization, United Nations agency and different international organizations. Probably, 300+ students went to study MBBS in Bangladesh every year.
Why Study MBBS in Bangladesh?
Well, there are lots of reasons to justify that why following the MBBS from the Asian nation may well be a good choice for you. the key reasons we tend to are listing down here.
Even more, The cost of living in Bangladesh is incredibly least compare to the opposite countries within the Asian Continent and conjointly the fee of medical school is very cheap.
Bangladesh has very prominent universities in its bucket that are known to conveyance the world’s category MBBS education.
There is no donation taken by the medical faculties whereas giving admission to the scholars.so MBBS in Bangladesh is the best choice.
Eligibility Criteria for session 2019 – 2020:
- Student Have Valid Indian Passport for study MBBS in Bangladesh
- Candidate Must Qualify NEET with minimum score UR – 134, OBC/SC/ST – 107
- Must have 60% or above in Biology & Physics, Chemistry 50% individually.
- The student must Pass-out class (10+2) in 2019 or 2018
Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh:
- Anwer Khan Modern Medical College
- Dhaka National Medical College
- MH Samorita Medical College
- Popular Medical College
- Ad Din Women’s Medical College
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College
- Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College
- Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Eastern Medical College
- Mainamoti Medical College
- BGC Trust Medical College
- Southern Medical College
- Rangpur Community Medical College
- TMSS Medical College
Fill up the Bio-data Form provided by Aspiring Life.
Choose your college as per your budget to study MBBS in Bangladesh
Submission of Academic Certificates & Photo as per our checklist
Photocopies of all academic certificates self-attested by the candidate himself.
NEET Score Card Mark Sheet, Admit Card, Pass Certificate of Class – X
Mark Sheet, Admit Card, Pass Certificate of Class – XII
Passport Size Colored Photograph (6 copies)
A Probationary Admission Letter (PAL)will issue from the college in 10 working days.
Original Academic Certificates should submit to ALCPL for attestation by the ministry.
Final Confirmation Letter received. Pre – Orientation classes on Biochemistry, Physiology, Anatomy & Personal Grooming Guidance are taken and the highest scorer will be rewarded.
Applying for Student Visa and Air Ticket booking followed by Foreign Exchange help, guidance, and support.
Now your admission has done for MBBS in Bangladesh
Being a Doctor is not a Dream Now
In India, it is a dream of many students to be a doctor. Many students’ dream to put the ‘Dr.’ title in front of their names.
But receiving the degree is not so easy. The students have to study hard to obtain good marks. Therefore the good result is not enough for the degree. There are some other conditions also.
Hence, what do students need to get their MBBS degree apart from quality study and good marks?
The answer is ‘Experience’.
We have a clear idea about the education system of our country. Due to the excessive population, the students in our country often do not get chances to secure their seats in government medical colleges. But that’s not proof of the fact that those students don’t deserve to be a doctor.MBBS in Bangladesh is the best choice to fulfilling your dream. Their syllabus is same & taught in the English language.